Would-be designers, it’s time to get sketching! Following the huge success of previous T-Shirt designs, we are thrilled to open the competition again for another year.
We are calling anyone of any age with an artistic eye to create their very own T-Shirt design reflecting, promoting or celebrating Cambridge Folk Festival for its 2022 festival clothing collection.
The competition opens on Tuesday 10 May and the deadline for entries is Tuesday 31 May.
- Two full Festival tickets for this year’s Cambridge Folk Festival (28 – 31 July 2022) and one (two person tent) camping pass for Cherry Hinton Hall.
- Runner-up will be given a pair of day tickets for this year’s Cambridge Folk Festival. Day dependent on ticket availability and will be agreed between runner-up and Festival.
- Acknowledgement on the website.
- One free T-Shirt with the winning design.
- The design must reflect, promote or celebrate the Cambridge Folk Festival and you can include any elements you like; the people, environment, music, performances etc.
- Simple designs usually work best. You should consider the design’s suitability and relevance to the Festival and its audience.
- The design should include no more than 5 colours.
- The wording ‘Cambridge Folk Festival 2022’ must be included.
- The design must be an image suitable to be placed on the front of a t-shirt, that best suits the design (no sleeve or back image please).
- Designs must be original, and can be hand drawn or painted artwork, or electronically designed.
How to Enter
- Entries may be made either electronically in jpeg or pdf format at a minimum resolution of 300 dpi, via e-mail to Megan.Brady@Cambridge.gov.uk via a disc OR original artwork submitted by post to, Cambridge Folk Festival T-shirt Competition, Megan Brady, 3 Parson’s Court, Wheeler Street, Cambridge CB2 3QE
- All artwork must be received by 10am Tuesday 31 May 2022.
- Please complete, print off and send the competition entry form. Entries will not be considered unless this is completed.
- If you wish your artwork to be returned, please enclose a self-addressed envelope with sufficient pre-paid postage.
Download the digital entry form HERE
Download the printable entry form HERE
Click HERE to view previous winning designs.