Cambridge Folk Festival offers a truly unique experience like no other. Join the many companies such as Cambridge Water, Otter Brewery, Cranes Cider and PwC who have benefited from sponsoring Cambridge Folk Festival in recent years. Help us bring inspiration and delight to our audience.
“We all had a fantastic time at the 2022 Cambridge Folk Festival. Our pop up Water Bar was always busy and it was excellent to engage with so many interested festival go-ers and chat about all things water saving. We wouldn’t want to miss it" Daniel Clark, Cambridge Water
There is so much choice when it comes to sponsoring the folk festival. Ranging from sponsoring a whole stage to sponsoring our green efforts, we would love to hear from you.
For all sponsorship or advertising opportunities please contact Amie Hoyland, Sponsorship Officer: firstname.lastname@example.org
About our festival
- Social Media: (19.2K followers on Twitter, 27K Facebook Likes, 8.1K Instagram followers)
- Emailing list of over 64,000 people
- Use of a professional music industry PR firm
- Songlines & other media partnerships
- Regularly reviewed by The Guardian, The Telegraph, The London Evening Standard, and other music industry publications
- The things we love most (other than folk music): nurturing new talent, being green, making the festival as accessible as possible, and our audience.
About Our Audience
- 20% come from Cambridge and 40% from East Anglia
- Most popular age group is 46-65
- The majority read the Guardian or Telegraph
- 96% are employed or retired, with over 50% of the total in full time employment
- 70% have a degree or post-graduate qualification
- 82% regularly use Social Media
Become a Friend of Cambridge Folk Festival and have your name featured in our official festival programme. Click here for more information.
Photo: Aaron Parsons