GROUP & SCHOOL BOOKINGS
We welcome schools & groups to our shows and can also help take the hassle out of arranging your trip.
The Cambridge Corn Exchange runs a special service on selected shows for groups of around 10 or more that offers great discounts, advance booking, priority seats and sometimes even free tickets for organisers. For more information about group bookings and to take advantage of these benefits, please call 01223 357851 or email email@example.com
Call us in advance to arrange priority seats so all your party can sit together!
The Cambridge Corn Exchange welcomes schools to its shows and can also help take the hassle out of arranging your trip.
Our box office staff can help you with:
· Flexible payment options – book your seats and don't worry about having to pay until a mutually agreeable date, plus the option of being invoiced for your tickets.
· Extra discounts on your tickets, making your trip as affordable as possible.
· Where possible, we can arrange free talks, Q&As, workshops and backstage tours for school groups.
· Advise on coaches – what local companies are cheap and where the drop of points are
· Packed Lunches – if you are coming from far and don’t want to be forced to eat on the coach we can provide a room for your students to have their food in comfort. We also provide our own packed lunches from the affordable price of £3.50 (+ VAT) including: a soft roll with filling, fruit, cereal bar and a drink (dietary requirements can be made)
Our St. Johns Bar is one of the areas where we can set up an area for your school to eat their lunches
Concessions are available, where indicated, to senior citizens, children, students and groups.
Disabled patrons are entitled to half-price seats for themselves and a companion for all shows.
Children under 18 months go free - but only when sitting on a parent or guardian's lap - not in a buggy or in the aisle.
Please call the box office on 01223 357851 for more information.
Please note that only one concession is applicable per ticket at any one time and subject to availability.
Concessionary priced tickets must be requested at the time of purchase and discounts cannot be applied retrospectively.