Cambridge Corn Exchange shows and events
Cambridge Corn Exchange attracts over 220,000 people every year to a wide variety of performances; including big names in rock, pop, comedy, classical, ballet, children’s entertainment and more. Our audiences come from a 60 mile radius of Cambridge city and cover a broad range of demographics.
How you benefit:
- Expose your brand and values to thousands of potential customers
- Have something fun to shout about on social media
- Treat customers, staff or clients to bespoke hospitality
- Your staff can gain access to priority booking and a bar discount.
Get in touch for advice on what might work best for you – all our packages are tailored to you!
Season Brochure Sponsor
We offer the opportunity for you to sponsor a season brochure (produced 3 times a year). In return, we will include an insert in the package with the brochure (mailed out to ~10,000 regular attendees) advertising your business and including interesting content about why you have decided to support us. With a broad audience, we find that this is more effective than simply including an advert. We don’t typically include inserts with the brochure meaning yours will stand out.
- Leaflet insert designed by us in collaboration with you
- Logo on the brochure
- Advertising on venue screens for duration of partnership
- 2x Corn Exchange memberships
Price: £2,000 + design and print costs.
Cambridge Orchestral Concert Series
The Orchestral Series offers a truly unique corporate hospitality experience for you and your clients, friends and family.
We have many assets that can carry your branding such as:
- Physical ticket backs
- Print at home tickets
- Screen adverts in our venue and Box Office
- Inserts into programmes
Please see our rate card for full details.