Postponements & cancellations due to COVID-19
If you hold tickets to an event postponed or cancelled due to the COVID-19 outbreak, please be aware our Box Office phone lines are not available at this time.
Rest assured your tickets are protected and we will contact you in due course about your options for a refund or, where available, re-booking to another date.
Please be patient and wait to be contacted. We are working through a significant backlog and will contact you in due course. If you still need to contact Box Office, please send an email to email@example.com and we will respond as we are able.
Jazz and Brass in the Parks 2019
Jazz & Brass in the Parks 2020
Due to the coronavirus outbreak, the June and July editions of Jazz & Brass in the Parks will now not take place.
We were due to announce this summer’s schedule shortly, however due to the difficulty of planning public events at the moment we have no choice but to cancel. We will keep you informed with regards to the August and September dates.
For the full article click here >>> Full statement