Cambridge Live Tickets general Ts & Cs
1. Tickets cannot be exchanged or money refunded, except when an event is postponed or cancelled. Please note that the Booking Fee and any Transaction Fees are not refundable in these circumstances.
2. Refunds may be issued by cheque for postponed or cancelled events.
3. Some events carry a no-readmission policy.
4. The management reserves the right to refuse admission or to eject patrons from the event.
5. Once a performance has begun entry may be refused until a suitable break. In some circumstances, we may not be able to seat you in the original seats you have purchased.
6. Lost, stolen or undelivered tickets for standing events, general admission areas and festivals cannot be replaced or money refunded.
7. We cannot be held responsible for tickets purchased from other sources.
8. Photographic, video or audio reproduction of artists is prohibited.
9. Ticket holders consent to inclusion in official photography, visual and audio recordings.
10. Resale or attempted resale at a price higher than face value is grounds for cancellation without notice or refund.
11. No parties shall have any further liability beyond the face value of the ticket.
12. The management reserves the right to alter the programme without refund.
13. For performances at the Corn Exchange, Guildhalls or Folk Festival Cambridge Live or any permitted third parties may carry out general filming and sound recording in or about the venue/arena. By purchasing tickets you consent to you and your party being included in and to the exploitation of such films and recordings without payment.
Cambridge Literary Festival
Refunds and exchanges
Refunds for unused tickets will only be made where an event is sold out or cancelled. If your event is sold out or cancelled and you do not want a refund, you can exchange your ticket for another event at the festival (subject to availability). If you are unable to use your ticket or wish to exchange it for another event, please contact the Box Office at least 48 hours before the festival starts.
We offer a waiting list for sold-out events. Please contact the Box Office on 01223 357851 to be added to the list.