Tickets are not on sale for this event yet.
Two storytellers go head-to-head in a high-energy battle for laughs. From the award-winning family theatre company, Story Pocket Theatre, comes clowning, slapstick and magical, non-verbal storytelling to create a feast of laughter and pure joy. High-wire antics, swimming, a test of strength, demented dancing and even tennis feature in this mad-cap extravaganza. Oh, and a lot of raspberries are blown! Who will win the battle for laughs? Or will it be a dishonourable draw? Let the storytelling showdown commence! Sponsored by Cannon Kirk Homes.
Suitable for : Families with children 3+ years
Check out trailers / the artists website: www.storypockettheatre.co.uk
We are looking forward to welcoming you to our outdoor activities. We ask you to follow this guidance: Provide correct contact information when booking your ticket for Test and Trace purposes and so we can contact you if an event is cancelled. Ticket Places must be booked in advance.
• Please do not arrive more than 15 minutes before the activity start time.
• Please follow the direction of stewards who will guide you to socially distanced seats.
• Our volunteers will disinfect chairs before and after use. If you prefer to bring your own chair/cushion or to stand you are welcome to do so.
• At all times please remain at least 2 metres away from others not in your group.
• You are encouraged to wear a face covering unless exempt under government guidance.
• Please do not attend if you or a member of your household have Covid symptoms or have tested positive for coronavirus, or if you have been told to self-isolate. Please cancel your ticket if you cannot attend as places are strictly limited.
To reduce transmission risks, we will NOT be offering refreshments at any of our activities and most events will NOT have toilet facilities available.
Most activities have been shortened to reflect this.
Please note: All activities are subject to government guidance which may change after this brochure has gone to press. If an artist needs to travel, their availability may be affected by
travel and quarantine restrictions. Please check www.library.live/the-library-presents for Covid guidance updates.
Travel and Parking Information:
Histon: We encourage people to use public transport, walk or cycle to the venues wherever possible. If you are driving, free parking is available in the grounds of the church. If you require a disabled space close to the performance area please inform us in advance. Buses stop at Hazelwood Close (Citi Route 8)
The seating for the event will be on grass, there is level access from the car park to the performance area, the grass may be uneven in places matting will be provided to improve access. Folding chairs will be provided, they have no lower back support. You are welcome to bring your own camping style chair if you prefer. No toilet facilities are available.
45 minutes, no interval