Tickets are not on sale for this event yet.
An outdoor puppet extravaganza by Half a String Puppet Theatre. The Lost Colour is a show exploring the joyful explosion of vibrant colour and paint. Through stunning puppetry and an energy-fuelled performance all on top of a van, join this race to create the most potent pigmented pink paint imaginable.
‘My children and I loved the show! It made us all smile and laugh out loud.’ - Audience member in Littleport
Suitable for : Families with children 5+ years
Check out trailers / the artists website: www.halfastring.co.uk/the-puppetvan-presents.html
• Please do not arrive more than 15 minutes before the activity start time.
• Please follow the direction of stewards who will guide you to socially distanced seats.
• Our volunteers will disinfect chairs before and after use. If you prefer to bring your own chair/cushion or to stand you are welcome to do so.
• At all times please remain at least 2 metres away from others not in your group.
• You are encouraged to wear a face covering unless exempt under government guidance.
• Please do not attend if you or a member of your household have Covid symptoms or have tested positive for coronavirus, or if you have been told to self-isolate .Please cancel your ticket if you cannot attend as places are strictly limited.
To reduce transmission risks, we will NOT be offering refreshments at any of our activities and most events will NOT have toilet facilities available.
Most activities have been shortened to reflect this.
Please note: All activities are subject to government guidance which may change after this brochure has gone to press. If an artist needs to travel, their availability may be affected by
travel and quarantine restrictions. Please check www.library.live/the-library-presents for Covid guidance updates.
Travel and Parking Information:
Barnwell: We encourage people to walk or cycle to the venues wherever possible. If you are driving to the venue, parking will not be available at the church as we are using the car park for the event, drop off at the front of the church using the route turning into the car park area which is off the road, there is not a nearby public car park and car's cannot be left at the drop-off location. The nearest bus stop is Dudley Road and Keynes Road on the 3 Citi route, both stops are 1-2 minute walk from the church.
The event is taking place in the car park at the back of the church, the car park is flat tarmac and has a tarmac path from the front of the church. folding chairs will be provided, they have no lower back support. You are welcome to bring your own camping style chair if you prefer. No toilet facilities are available.