Tickets are not on sale for this event yet.
Do Not Adjust Your Stage are an award-winning improvised comedy group who create comic scenes and sketches. Each performance is completely unique and created on the spot. They have performed to sell-out audiences at the Upright Citizens Brigade Theatre, Magnet Theater and People´s Improv Theater in New York. The cast has trained with some of the world´s best improvisers, including the Second City, iO, UCB, Free Association, TJ & Dave and more. In this special show ‘The Improvised Book Club’ created for The Library Presents, DNAYS will improvise scenes and sketches inspired by books and audience anecdotes.
‘Unmissable… Impressive, spontaneous, creative and hilarious. Fearless comedy to great effect’- Everything Theatre.
Suitable for : Adults & young people 12+ years
Check out trailers / the artists website: www.dnays.com
We are looking forward to welcoming you to our outdoor activities. We ask you to follow this guidance: Provide correct contact information when booking your ticket for Test and Trace purposes and so we can contact you if an event is cancelled. Ticket Places must be booked in advance.
• Please do not arrive more than 15 minutes before the activity start time.
• Please follow the direction of stewards who will guide you to socially distanced seats.
• Our volunteers will disinfect chairs before and after use. If you prefer to bring your own chair/cushion or to stand you are welcome to do so.
• At all times please remain at least 2 metres away from others not in your group.
• You are encouraged to wear a face covering unless exempt under government guidance.
• Please do not attend if you or a member of your household have Covid symptoms or have tested positive for coronavirus, or if you have been told to self-isolate. Please cancel your ticket if you cannot attendas places are strictly limited.
To reduce transmission risks, we will NOT be offering refreshments at any of our activities and most events will NOT have toilet facilities available.
Most activities have been shortened to reflect this.
Please note: All activities are subject to government guidance which may change after this brochure has gone to press. If an artist needs to travel, their availability may be affected by
travel and quarantine restrictions. Please check www.library.live/the-library-presents for Covid guidance updates.
Travel and Parking Information:
Ely: We encourage people to use public transport, walk or cycle to the venues wherever possible. If you are driving, free parking is available in St. Mary's Street car park (CB7 4ES). Disabled spaces can be arranged for directly outside the church if requested in advance. Trains run regularly to Ely Station which is a 15 minute walk from the church site. Market Street bus stop serves many routes and is 5 minutes’ walk from the church.
The event is taking place on a grass, the site is flat and may be uneven in places. Access will be via paved pathways, and partially on matting. Seating areas will be on a mix of paved or grass surfaces. Socially distanced seating is provided, the chairs are folding chairs and do not have lower back support. You are welcome to bring your own camping style chair if you prefer. There are no toilet facilities on the site.
1 hour, no interval