Well Big Deal Comedy is here for you!
We decided, what better way to avoid that V word, then hosting our own comedy night to bring some laughter to your life! Along with Waffle and Co, you will be served an amazing waffle dish, and we will throw in a free drink upon arrival ( too kind, we know, we know!)
Once you are fed and seated, you will be entertained by a world class MC, who is just perfect at ensuring you have a brilliant evening. Followed by four more new and experienced comedians from all over the UK with a diverse mix of styles, we guarantee to have someone that suits your comedy style!
So, what are you waiting for!
Call the girls, call the guys, grab the other half, book the sitters, clear the diary and book your tickets for a night to remember!
What your ticket gets you;
For £20 per person, you gain entry to this amazing night of comedy filled with incredible acts to entertain you all night long. You get a Waffle and Co savoury waffle dish to devour before the night kicks off. You will also get a drinks token to use at the bar when you are ready, this can be used for a glass of wine or a soft drink of your choice.
So a night out, fed and watered for £20!!! That is unheard of in Cambridge! Especially on V Day!
A bit about your hosts;
Big Deal Comedy is a family run Cambridge based comedy club, bringing you the best new and experienced comedians on the circuit right now. Currently hosting comedy nights in over 10 locations in and around the historic city. "Our main ethos is to bring fun and reasonably priced nights to your doorstep!"
Waffle and Co is the brainchild of Ana and Tori, who have had a phenomenal response to their personalised waffle events in and around Cambridgeshire. “Our mission is to bring communities together through a shared love of delicious, locally sourced, sustainable food; hand crafted with love and served with a smile"
The boring but important bits;
- Doors will open at 6.30pm
- You will grab your food from the Waffle and Co horsebox trailer(make sure to be on time so you don’t miss the food!)
- Dont forget your free drink at the bar (Wine/Soft drink)
- Comedy to start at 8pm - no food to be served during the comedy so make sure to arrive early
- We allow for two further breaks in between comedians so you can refuel or top up those drinks
- Allergens - Please inform us of any dietary requirements on booking so that we can confirm if we can cater to your needs.