With thanks to Boldfield Computing, our Principal Series Sponsor for 2018/19.
The Cambridge Corn Exchange is the only venue in the city large enough to play host to the world’s most prestigious orchestras which in 2018-19 includes the Russian State Symphony Orchestra, The Royal Philharmonic Orchestra, the Philharmonia Orchestra and the European Union Chamber Orchestra.
Boldfield Computing are a long-standing supporter of the Series and we are delighted at their enabling support of this prestigious programme alongside Millers Music. However, we want to ensure that we can continue to reach as many people as possible with world-class orchestras, which is where you come in. The Orchestral Series offers a truly unique corporate hospitality experience for you and your clients, friends and family, so please do get in touch if you would like to find out more.
Also included in sponsorship packages:
• Branding, editorial and advertising in evening programmes
• Banners in the venue foyer
• Logo on LCD screens in the bar, on the Wi-Fi landing page for attendees
• Logo on our Corn Exchange and Cambridge Live websites including hyperlinks
• Targeted E-shots to our 7,000 strong Classical mailing list
• Mentions in social media including Twitter (13.5K followers) and Facebook (18K followers)
Royal Philharmonia Orchestra (supported by Boldfield Computing)