The international smash hit musical comedy Hairspray the Musical tours to Cambridge in a brand new production.
Baltimore, 1962. Tracy Turnblad is a big girl with big hair and an even bigger dream: to dance her way onto national TV, and into the heart of teen idol Link Larkin. Tracy’s audition makes her a local star and soon she is using her new-found fame to fight for integration. But can she win equality – and Link’s heart – without denting her ‘do?
Starring Tony Maudsley (ITV1’s Benidorm) as Edna Turnblad, Claire Sweeney (Educating Rita, Chicago) as Velma Von Tussle, Peter Duncan (Blue Peter, Tumble), and Brenda Edwards (Chicago, We Will Rock You, X Factor) as Motormouth Maybelle.
This show promises to attract audiences of musical lovers, couples, families and singletons for a night out or even a matinee over our week-long run.
We can provide:
• Company name on all tickets (up to 1,100 attendees per show)
• Programme advertising
• Banners in the venue foyer
• Logo on LCD screens in the bar, on the wi-fi landing page for attendees
• Logo on our Corn Exchange and Cambridge Live websites include hyperlinks
• Mentions in social media including Twitter (9,500+ followers) and Facebook (10,000+ followers)
• 20 complimentary tickets & programmes for guests
• Use of our private hospitality spaces
• Potential to meet performing artists (subject to their agreement)
• E-shots to our 40,000 strong mailing list
• Credit in the Corn Exchange Events Guide (80,000 printed per season and 30,000 mailed)
• Logo on any press adverts placed locally
• Opportunity to distribute literature to attendees in advance and on the night
• Opportunity for a foyer presence to greet attendees
• Priority booking for you and your staff
Price: £5,000 + VAT approx.
(exact price depending on benefits, hospitality catering excluded)