Supporting the Corn Exchange by becoming a member makes huge impact, enabling us to continue bringing you the music, comedy and shows you love. To say thanks, we give you some great perks in return!
Our aim is to give you the best possible experience of the venue, with access to priority booking, special offers, and for our busier shows, early access to the venue to avoid the frustrating queuing, plus more.
By becoming a member, you'll be supporting the Corn Exchange, raising funds for the running of the venue, education projects and so we can continue bringing you the biggest shows in the city.
- The opportunity to get your hands on the best seats with priority booking* on selected shows (look out for the priority booking logo)
- 10% drinks discount at the bar upon presentation of membership card
- No need to queue around the block with early access to the venue bar on selected shows
- No booking fees on two Cambridge Folk Festival tickets per year
- Special offers on selected shows
- Priority booking for the Boldfield Orchestral Series
If you would like a chat about the membership, please contact the box office on 01223 357851 or email@example.com.
*Please note: only a portion of the tickets are made available during priority booking, so it is important to book as soon as you can on the day of priority. This is the case for the entire house, including accessible seating. Having a membership does not guarantee you will be able to book a ticket. If you are unsucessful in securing a ticket during priority booking, please try again in the general sale.
If you are a customer with access requirements and are concerned you will miss out on booking tickets without a membership – don’t worry. As with all other tickets, we never sell all of the access tickets during priority, only a portion. The vast majority of accessible tickets will go on general sale.