The Cambridge Folk Festival has an international reputation that greatly exceeds its on-site capacity, reaching millions of people each year through its close media partnerships and online presence. The Festival is built on its core values of integrity, quality, heritage, fairness, and ethical and environmental responsibility. The range of opportunities to partner with this brand are extensive and range from ancillary sponsorships to trading partnerships.
Benefits to our supporters
- An association with one of the world’s most respected and recognised music festivals
- 13 million people nationwide reached via media partnerships
- Over 5 hours of national broadcast coverage
- An opportunity to engage directly with 14,000 loyal attendees
- An all year website presence with over 8 million hits
- Major media acclaim often including The Times, The Guardian, The Telegraph & specialist music press
The Festival has a range of opportunities for 2018 available including title sponsorship, ancillary and stage sponsorships, campsite sponsorship, product supply and pouring rights, advertising partnerships and more.
If your business would like to reach our audience or thinks your values align with ours we would love to hear from you.
For all sponsorship or advertising opportunities contact Tom Shallaker, Development Manager at Cambridge Live on 01223 791 794 or firstname.lastname@example.org