Monday 25 February 2019
We’ve created this re-usable and waterless eco-friendly hygiene pack to help reduce the amount of single-use plastic and water consumption at multi-night festivals. Every purchase you make has a purpose with donations from every pack going to our two charity partners - Charity:water and The Raw Foundation.
Most of our products are sustainably sourced and from natural ingredients, all made in the UK, non-animal tested and vegan friendly, they are either reusable, biodegradable or recyclable which is so much better for the environment than other single use alternatives.
All our products come in a re-usable cotton jute bag which includes essential products you require to stay fresh and clean including:
• 50ml unisex antiperspirant in a recyclable aluminium can
• Natural English peppermint toothpaste in a zero-waste reusable aluminium pot
• Biodegradable bamboo toothbrush
• 50ml antibacterial hand gel in a zero-waste reusable aluminium bottle
• 100ml no-rinse body wash in a zero-waste reusable aluminium bottle
• 50ml tropical dry shampoo in a recyclable aluminium can
• 20 x plastic-free biodegradable face-wipes
• Biodegradable eco-towel
• 100% recycled Eco-leaf toilet paper
Pre-order your pack HERE today - limited stock available.