Our loyal supporters are very important to us. There are lots of way to show your support of the Festival.
If your business would like to reach our audience or thinks your values align with ours we would love to hear from you. The Cambridge Folk Festival has an international reputation that greatly exceeds its on-site capacity, reaching millions of people each year through its close media partnerships and online presence. The Festival is built on its core values of integrity, quality, heritage, fairness, and ethical and environmental responsibility. The range of opportunities to partner with this brand are extensive and range from ancillary sponsorships to trading partnerships. Find out more about sponsoring the festival here.
Since 1965, our committed supporters have seen the Festival grow into the successful and important event it is today, attracting audiences and media attention from across the globe and selling out for the last 23 years.
A commitment to artist development is at the very heart of the Cambridge Folk Festival. Through dedicated emerging talent spaces such as The Den and The Hub, we provide unique opportunities for young, up and coming artists to gain vital experience, propelling many on to successful careers in music. We aim to be at the forefront of folk, roots and world music programming with as open and inclusive an approach as possible. Providing exciting new music for real music lovers and investing in valuable opportunities for new talent is vital to developing the next generation of headliners.
And, we need your support to continue doing this.
Become a 1965 Club Member and help us deliver on our ambitions for the next 50 years (and beyond). To show our thanks, you can look forward to some unique benefits making your Cambridge Folk Festival experience even more enjoyable! And, for Folks who can make it, these benefits also apply to events across the city in our new winter music festival, City Roots and Beyond the Festival events at Cambridge Corn Exchange.
- Two tickets to the Cambridge Folk Festival
- A meeting with the festival team
- Guest bar and guest viewing area access
- Acknowledgement in the Folk Festival programme
- Priority Booking (Folk Festival, Beyond the Festival and City Roots)
- Exclusive line-up announcement information
- 10% discount at Corn Exchange bar (during Beyond the Festival and City Roots concerts)
- 10% discount on official Folk Festival merchandise
- Exclusive Folk Festival and City Roots content
- No Booking Fees (two tickets for the Folk Festival and Beyond the Festival gigs)
- Invitation to Thursday opening night reception at Folk Festival (tickets for the festival booked separately).
- Special offers on selected shows (eg City Roots/Beyond the Festival)
- Offers from partners throughout the year