We want our sponsors to get the most out of the opportunities at the Folk Festival. We want our audience to be excited about what our sponsors can offer. Therefore, we're flexible and want to explore ways to customise your package and make it a success for everybody.
About Our Festival
- Social Media: (18.3K followers on Twitter, 20.5K Facebook Likes, 3.5K Instagram followers)
- Emailing list of over 64,000 people
- Use of a professional music industry PR firm
- MOJO & other media partnerships
- Regularly reviewed by The Guardian, The Telegraph, The London Evening Standard, and other music industry publications
- National media coverage on Sky Arts and BBC Radio 2
- The things we love most (other than folk music): nurturing new talent, being green, making the festival as accessible as possible, and our audience.
About Our Audience
- 24% come from Cambridge, 4% come from Cambridgeshire and 71% from the rest of the UK. 1% are international bookers
- Most popular age group is 46-65
- The majority read the Guardian or Telegraph
- 96% are employed or retired, with over 50% of the total in full time employment
- 70% have a degree or post-graduate qualification
- 82% regularly use Social Media
There is so much choice when it comes to sponsoring the folk festival ranging from sponsoring a whole stage, to sponsoring our green efforts. Check out our sponsorship pack.
If your business would like to reach our audience or thinks your values align with ours we would love to hear from you.
For all sponsorship or advertising opportunities contact Amie Hoyland, Development Manager at Cambridge Live on 01223 791794 or email@example.com.
Photo by John Scott