The safety of our customers is our top priority and we are following official government advice on coronavirus (Covid-19).
In accordance with the current government advice, events at the Corn Exchange will go ahead as planned, unless notified otherwise.
If an event is cancelled, customers will be contacted and refunded as per our terms and conditions. If an event is rescheduled, all tickets will be valid for the new date and you will have the option of a refund.
If an event is cancelled or rescheduled we will share this information as quickly as possible.
Our Corn Exchange staff are:
- Actively following NHS advice
- Washing their hands frequently and thoroughly
- Keeping hand sanitiser and soap in our toilets for staff and customers
- Working closely with local health authorities
Please remember the NHS advice that anyone who has a new continuous cough, or a high temperature, now needs to self-isolate for seven days. For more information, check the following links:
- Public Health England: Five things you can do to protect yourself and your community
- NHS: Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- NHS: How to wash your hands [video]
Thanks for supporting the Corn Exchange.