From next week (31 August), the Corn Exchange will finally reopen. A fantastic programme awaits you, including oodles of live music, comedy, children’s theatre, and much more. You can see the full programme of what’s coming up here. We’ve spent the past several months cleaning out more than a year’s worth of cobwebs and we are very excited to welcome you back.
As you may be aware, the return of live events doesn’t mean the end of safety measures and we are asking everyone who comes into the building to take precautions for a bit longer. We know there are mixed feelings about this; we really appreciate your cooperation and patience. We would not ask you to do this if we didn’t think it was important.
As of 31 August, here’s what you should expect when visiting the Corn Exchange.
- Please check in on arrival with the NHS Covid app;
- You should bring a face covering and wear it at all times, except when eating or drinking;
- Social distancing is still in place in many parts of the venue, and we ask customers to be conscious of this especially in areas prone to crowding;
- Please take a lateral flow test before your visit, available for free here or available for pick up in a local pharmacy near you;
- If you cannot attend due to a positive Covid test, please email our Box Office on email@example.com before your event and you will be offered a refund or credit.
- If your event has already taken place, we cannot guarantee a refund will be possible so please do contact us in advance if you will be unable to attend.
We fully expect this list to change with time, so please check back for updates. You should expect to receive an email a few days before your event takes place with the same information.
Thanks for your support as we reopen, and we look forward to seeing you soon.